**All information on this page current as of September 30, 2012.
Great Western Bank is a high-performing community bank:
- Assets in excess of $9.1 billion
- Operates in seven states: Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and South Dakota
- Nearly 200 locations
- Nearly 1,600 Employees
- Agribusiness Banking Services
- Business Banking Services
- Crop Insurance Services (where available)
- Mortgage Services
- Personal Banking Services
- Wealth Management Services
- Strong Enough To Grow
Make Life Great by taking outstanding care of our customers and creating long-term relationships.
To become one of the leading banks in the Midwestern United States through a commitment to organic growth and acquisitions aligned to strategy.
Be authentic and respectful.
Do the right thing.
Drive performance and results.
Put the customer first.
Get the basics right.
Empower locally, think globally.
- SBA Preferred Lender
- Supporter of local youth organizations, local development initiatives, Habitat for Humanity, and various scholarship programs
- Making Life Great in over 130 communities
- Proud employee volunteers
Great Western Bank
100 North Phillips Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Ken Karels, President & Chief Executive Officer
Great Western Bank is a subsidiary of the National Australia Bank Group of companies.