Making Life Great for our communities begins by being excellent corporate citizens. Whether it’s committing to our standard of honest, ethical practices every single day or investing in low-to-moderate income areas, we are responsible to the people of our communities.
Some of the ways we are making a difference are:
- Supporting organizations that assist the elderly, children and financially unstable households.
- Assisting in building homes for the disadvantaged.
- Delivering food to the elderly.
- Participating in school supplies, winter coats and food drives.
- Becoming a Big Brother/Sister.
- Adopting a Grandparent.
- Supporting community athletics, including the mentally handicapped.
- Reading to kids in schools.
- Picking up trash at local parks and lakes.
- Running/Walking for causes.
- And more.