- Do you have a professional financial plan?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As a precaution, we’re restricting lobby access to appointments only. Please contact your local branch to set an in-person appointment. We’ll continue to provide you with the highest level of service through our drive thrus, ATMs and night depository where available. Great Western ebanking is available 24/7. Read More
Do you have a professional financial plan?
We live in a connected world where information is widely available on the internet. Search for a few minutes and you can find a number of retirement planning tips:
- “Save 10% of your income for retirement and you’ll be prepared to retire”
- “If you’re getting close to retirement, you should be invested in a portfolio made up of 60% stocks and 40% bonds”
- “You can plan to pull 4% of your investment portfolio every year in retirement and it will last you”
While these tips are a great place to start, they weren’t made for you. You’ve worked hard and saved money with your own goals in mind and with your own personal picture of retirement. So how will the same advice that applies to other’s goals and dreams work for yours? It might not!
That’s why we emphasize personalized and professional financial planning at Great Western Wealth Management. We want to hear about your goals and ideas and learn what you’ve done to make those dreams happen. From there we can build a plan tailored to you so you don’t have to worry about whether you’re on track. We’ll help you:
- Forecast your retirement timing and spending
- Optimize your social security strategy
- Maximize the tax efficiency of your investments
- Plan for upcoming college expenses
- Assess your individual investment strategies
- Plan for an appropriate budget and savings strategy
- Understand your appropriate insurance needs
The best part is… each of these things is customized to you and your goals and needs. Using a sophisticated Monte Carlo risk analysis we can forecast your financial future, giving you an idea of the type of risk you’re taking and what you can afford to take. You’ll see what you need to do to make your goals and dreams a reality.