Helping you succeed.
Great Western Bank has aligned with TransFirst®, one of the nation’s leading providers of payment processing, to offer you a platform of products and services designed to help your business grow and succeed. So whatever your business model—retail, mail order, service provider, e-commerce, or some combination—TransFirst can customize their payment processing services to meet your unique requirements.
Among the following services, TransFirst also offers true next-day funding. In less than 24 hours, your money is in your account—where it belongs.
Also, experience lower American Express® interchange costs that merchants of TransFirst receive.
Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards directly through TransFirst are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
These services include:
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Experienced and dedicated sales staff support
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- Online access to application tracking system
- National processing capabilities
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- ACH processing and check verification
- Automated in-house chargeback/retrieval processing system with 24-hour turnaround
- 24/7 in-house merchant help desk
- 48-hour merchant settlement
Innovative Product Offerings
TransFirst offers a wide variety of payment, reporting, and security services, all designed with flexibility and performance in mind. Which ones sound right for your business?
This robust payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
This user-friendly web-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
You’ll always be ready to do business with our mobile processing app for iPhone®, iPad® and most Android® devices.* You can process Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® cards, plus signature debit cards. PayFox features:
- Single-screen entry for speed and convenience
- Secure connection and transmission via SSL
- Verification or decline notification within seconds
With this bundled pricing package, merchants free themselves from complicated statement reconciliation. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into a single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees—statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program
This program offers you financial protection from potentially huge financial losses associated with a data breach—all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fines