SMALL BUSINESS CENTER LENDING1
As a Small Business owner, your success makes our community even stronger. We are committed to doing everything we can to help you and our community thrive.
Great Western Bank has the financial strength and proven success to give you the confidence to solve today’s challenges while pursuing tomorrow’s opportunities. We offer a variety of options for financing from $5,000 to $250,000 maximum.
You can conveniently apply through our online application in a matter of minutes – we know your time is valuable and want to make sure you can spend it doing what you love. Get business financing up to $250,000 in as quick as 2-3 days.2 Explore your business financing options below.
Information to have handy before you begin
- Legal Business Name
- Business Tax ID
- Annual Sales
- Annual Net Profit
Small Business Term Loans1
Loans that can be designed to fit your business or farming needs.
Choice of Security
Select from a range of terms up to 60 months for general uses like inventory or working capital.
If you are in the market to purchase a new truck or farm equipment, small business Vehicle/Equipment loans are available in up to 84 month terms.
Real Estate secured loans may be amortized up to 10, 15, 20 or 25 years. Properties may be owner, or non-owner occupied.2
Small Business Line of Credit
A Small Business Center Line of Credit provides a way to have funds at your fingertips. Interest only accrues on the funds you are using, with rates based on Wall Street Journal Prime Rate3 plus a percentage based on the total line of credit.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Open-ended line of credit flexibility
- Revolving limit with interest only minimum monthly payment
- No set maturity date
Small Business Visa Credit Card
Take advantage of our Great Western Small Business Visa Credit Card to help you separate your business expenses with a company limit ranging from $5,000-$25,000. There’s no annual fee and you receive the added benefit of cashback rewards!
- 5% + Prime Rate Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 6 months, from the date the account is opened. Thereafter, your APR will be a variable rate of 9-15% + Prime Rate4.
- Company credit limits – $5,000 minimum to $25,000 maximum5
- Employee cards – set individual card limits up to the company limit for employees
- Online access to self-administrate your card account
- Online Payments
- Transactional download
- Online statement access
- Add/close cards
- Cash access - 50% of credit line
- Revolving line with subject to credit approval monthly payment of 2.5% of balance or $20 minimum
- Set up automatic payments so you don't have to worry about your monthly payment
- 24-hour customer service
Turn dollars spent into rewards!
- Earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent
- Track and redeem points online
- Redeem points for cash or statement credit, gift cards, travel or merchandise
- No fees for the rewards program
- Points never expire while your account is open and in good standing
- No minimum or maximum purchase amounts required to earn points, additional conditions may apply
1All loans subject to credit approval and additional fees may apply. Other restrictions may apply.
2 Origination fees may apply. Real estate-secured loans may take longer.
3 Rates are subject to change based on Prime Rate.
4Based on your credit worthiness and the APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
5Subject to credit approval