ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS WITH TRANSFIRST®
Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If not, why? You could be missing out on potentially higher sales and revenue. If you do, are you paying too much for rates and fees? You could be saving money every month. We have teamed up with TransFirst®, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions that will help your business grow and succeed.
Customized Payment Processing Solutions for Your Business
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mobile, mail/telephone order, e-commerce or any combination — TransFirst can customize a payment processing program that includes everything you need.1
Our services include:
- Ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, plus ACH processing and check verification
- Next-day funding available
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- American Express® Card acceptance at the same rate as other payment cards2
Payment Processing Savings, Choice and Support
TransFirst's innovative product offerings include:
Complete online payment processing management system and payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
Click here to find out more
User-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
It’s the next evolution in payment processing — app-and-hardware solutions that let you accept payments wherever and however your customers want to pay.3 ProcessNow Mobile lets you take your business directly to your customers with mobile processing solutions for Apple® and AndroidTM mini-tablets and smartphones. ProcessNow Register replaces your clunky cash register-and-terminal POS system. Features for both solutions include:
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and PayPal™ at the point of sale
- Print or email customer receipts
- Enter inventory items quickly and easily
- Manage tips and tax rates
Accept credit cards simply and afford ably. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program
This program offers you financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fine
You’ve worked tirelessly to build your business. Why not enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust? Ask your business development representative for more information about our payment-processing program with TransFirst.
1All merchants subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time.
2Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply).
3Transaction Express account required to use ProcessNow; regular monthly fee applies.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst.