MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Tap. Snap. Deposit!
With mobile check deposit through Great Western ebanking, your smartphone has been turned into a bank teller and night deposit box, all in one. This time-saving function is easy to use and lets you deposit checks as soon as you receive them.
How to make a mobile deposit:
To get started, download the Great Western ebanking app available through the App Store®, on Google Play™ or at the Amazon Appstore. Then, log in with the same credentials used to access Great Western ebanking online.
Sign the back of your check and write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Great Western Bank" underneath your signature.
Now you’re ready to tap, snap, and deposit:
- TAP on Check Deposit/Deposit Checks within the app, choose your account and enter the amount
- SNAP a photo of the front and back of your check
- DEPOSIT your check!
Mobile Check Deposit Requirements:
- Back of check must be signed and have "For Mobile Deposit Only at Great Western Bank" underneath signature.
- Maximum deposit per day is $2,500.
- Maximum deposit in any 30-day period is $10,000.
- Deposits made after 6:00 p.m. CT will be processed the following business day.