Copyrights/Trademarks/Restrictions on Use
All of the pages and screens on the Site are owned and controlled by GWB, except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by US copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on the Site include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Site. You are authorized to view the information available on the Site for your informational purposes only. You may download copyrighted materials for your personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of or republish all or any portion of the Site for any commercial or public purpose without GWB’s prior written consent. Great Western Bank®, its slogan, “Making Life Great®”, and the GWB “box” logo are federally registered trademarks owned by GWB. Other featured words used on the Site identifying the source of goods and services may be trademarks and/or service marks owned by GWB or third parties. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site, except as authorized in this paragraph. You may not use any of the GWB trademarks as a link to the Site except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement.
You must not:
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. GWB may investigate any suspected violation and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement in their investigations;
- Send or otherwise transmit through the Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay the Site or computers of any kind, or any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
- Misrepresent your identity in any way;
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person over whom you have no legal authority from using the Site, disclose personal information obtained from the Site, or collect information about users of the Site;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile any section or technology on the Site, or attempt to do any of the following:
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site or computers or websites connected to or linked to the Site;
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, or “offline readers”, that access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our service in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Send or otherwise transmit through the site chain letter, unsolicited messages, so-called “spamming” or “phishing” messages, or messages marketing advertising goods and services;
- Assist or permit any persons in any of the activities described above.
You shall use the Site in accordance with the security procedures established by GWB. Once GWB has provided you with authenticating login information, GWB shall have no obligation to inquire into the validity of any Site inquiry, electronic communication, transaction input or distribution input, nor shall GWB be liable for acting on any authenticated communication to GWB via use of identification number issued to you, whether or not authorized by you. Due to emerging technologies and ensuing changes in security practices, GWB reserves the right to supplement or change its security procedures from time-to-time upon reasonable notice to you. You agree to adhere to any such supplements or changes once they are communicated to You. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of all IDs, passwords and other security devices issued to or by you (collectively, your “Internal Security Devices”). You shall not permit unauthorized individuals to use your Internal Security Devices to access this Site. You are responsible for the actions of any individuals using your Internal Security Devices to access the Site. You shall promptly notify GWB if you have actual knowledge that the security of the Site has been compromised.
THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS,”
“WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND-WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY-INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER GWB, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES AND THE SITE. GWB DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES. (THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SITES OTHERWISE OFFER.)
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT GWB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GWB WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE, ANY ON-LINE SERVICES OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
If you are enrolled in Online Banking or Mobile Banking: