You have needs. We have cash.
At Great Western Bank, you’re dealing with people who know you, and people who know the big picture. The result is a relationship you can count on, season after season.
The Great Western Bank difference:
- Available cash and fast, local decisions let us quickly serve a wide variety of producers and suppliers.
- Our flexible financial solutions are tailored to meet your unique needs.
- Our depth of agribusiness experience gives us a solid understanding of your specific operation.
- Our local specialists listen to your objectives and work to achieve them.
- Just like you, we’re in agribusiness for the long haul.
- We understand your schedule, so if you can’t make it in to your local bank, we’ll come to you.
- We offer one point of contact, so your banker stays with you year after year.
Just tell us your goals and we’ll build a solution that meets your specific needs. We offer term loans, lines of credit, and letters of credit, all of which can be customized to do what you need them to do.
Outstanding features of Great Western Bank agribusiness financing:1
- Interest rates based on major indices, U.S. Prime, or Institutional base
- The convenience of electronic payments
- Interest-only payments
- Principal and interest payments
- Fixed interest rates
- Variable interest rates
- Interest rate certainty with Rate Lock feature
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Redraw ability
- The ability to make payments by wire transfer
- Repayment frequency: monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual
- Balloon payments