Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As a precaution, we’re restricting lobby access to appointments only. Please contact your local branch to set an in-person appointment. We’ll continue to provide you with the highest level of service through our drive thrus, ATMs and night depository where available. Great Western ebanking is available 24/7. Read More
Accept payments. Build your business.
Staying ahead of the day-to-day operations of your business is one of the most crucial components of long-term success. And it’s more important than ever to have advanced payment solutions that offer secure transactions for you and your customers along with tools that help you run your business better.
We’ve teamed up with TSYS®, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions and tools that will help you grow your business along with fraud protection services and data breach support to help you protect it.
Learn more about what we can do for your business let us put you in touch with a TSYS rep who can talk to you about solutions that can help you do so much more for your business.
- Accept all major payment types including debit, credit, and chip cards along with mobile wallets
- Get paid even faster – next-day funding available*
- Run your business better with Vital® – the seriously smart point of sale
- Rely on customized pricing to fit your business needs
- Help protect your business with fraud prevention and data security tools
- Capture and gain visibility to your customer data to better manage your business
- Get service on your schedule - 24/7 customer support
Ready to find the right payment processing solution for your business? Get started today.
Fast, Affordable, Secure and Smart Terminals
Vital – The seriously smart point of sale, Vital gives you reliable, easy-to-use tools that can help you be more efficient and run your business better.
An affordable, fully mobile solution that lets you run your business using your compatible smart phone – anytime, anywhere.
A simple in-store solution that lets you run your business from a single, all-in-one countertop device.
Built for busier, more complex in-store environments that need our fastest, most full-featured and largest point of sale options.
The powerful Vital Back Office.
Vital Back Office gives you access to the management tools, reporting, and insights that help you better manage and run your business – through any web browser – whenever you want and wherever you have internet access.
- Access data in one central location any time from any web browser
- Intelligent inventory management
- Dynamic pricing control
- Ultimate flexibility to support a growing business
Accept Credit and Debit Cards on Your Website
Manage all your payments with one single system. Take control of how you accept payments with our online virtual terminal and payment gateway.
- Process transactions in real time
- Set up recurring billing for manual and automatic payments
- Using the optional USB credit card reader means no more manually keying in card numbers and fewer invalid transactions
Competitive Flat-Rate Fee
We can simplify your bookkeeping and potentially save you money by combining many of your monthly charges into a single flat monthly fee.
- No hidden fees
- Tiered pricing based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows your business to scale and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program
According to industry statistics, 90 percent of all digital breaches occur at small businesses.† TSYS provides your business with the industry’s most powerful fraud prevention tools. And our Data Breach Security Program protects your business financially up to $100,000 per location for the most common forms of a data breach:
- Employee dishonesty
- Stolen credit card receipts
- Compromised POS terminals
- Credit and debit card skimming
- Stolen computers
Plus, the program covers many of the fees and expenses you’ll face after a suspected breach, including:
- Industry-mandated audit for an alleged breach
- Card replacement costs and associated expenses
- Industry assessments and fines
Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by TSYS’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. All accounts subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply to all offerings. †Source: National Small Business Association Small Business Congress white paper “Small Business ID Theft and Data Breach”, 2015. Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. ©2019 Total System Services, Inc. TSYS®is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc.® All rights reserved. Vital is a registered trademark of TSYS Merchant Solutions, LLC.