ONLINE BUSINESS DEPOSIT
Fast, safe, and streamlined.
Save time and stay on task with Online Business Deposit (also known as Remote Deposit Capture), a Great Western Bank service that lets you make electronic deposits when and where it’s convenient for you. Just scan checks into a desk scanner and send the documents to us for deposit into your account.
Online Business Deposit benefits:
- Fewer trips to the bank
- Automated check deposits, faster access to funds
- Streamlined operations, centralized check processing
- Online reporting with check imaging
- Convenient processing options
- Later cut-off times for deposits
- Deposits from remote locations
- Security and fraud prevention tools
In addition, you’ll enjoy these specialized features:
AR (Accounts Receivable) Export
AR Export allows users to export accounts receivable information for a specific date and capture location.
Deposit Transaction Capture
This software helps you capture new transaction data and edit existing data. It also automatically improves the readability of key information.
CSV (Comma Separated Values) Export allows the user to export information to a CSV file, which opens in either a comma-separated or spreadsheet format.
QuickBooks Export lets the user export payments directly into QuickBooks, based on the invoice number entered during deposit capture.
- Check scanner
- High-speed internet connection
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Vista,
-  MB memory
- 200MB hard drive
- Administrator and user rights to PC
- Anti-virus protection software