Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities continues to be our top priority. Due to varying safety recommendations in the areas surrounding our branches, some location lobbies are open to the public, while others remain open by appointment only. Please use our Lobby Reopening Schedule to determine if an appointment is required before your visit.
Treasury banking suite
Our business online banking solution for financial information and facilitating quick transactions. Access is convenient and secure on any device with the added benefit of notifications about important bank account balance changes or transactions needing timely approvals.
Take advantage of Treasury Banking Suite, a powerful yet easy to use solution for efficient and simplified financial management functions:
- Real-time information for balances and transaction searches.
- Reports and File Exports created and saved for future use according to your criteria with added benefit of automated delivery to ERP or Treasury Workstations.
- ACH Origination: Use seamless NACHA file processing; intuitive, self-guided mapping tools for non-NACHA files, or the ease of data entry in templates and single use batches. Set payee end dates or use recurring batch options to automate ACH and optimize ACH origination work flows.
- Wire Initiation: Send domestic, international USD, or international foreign currency wire transfers and receive digital status updates and Fed acknowledgements delivered via your channel preference.
- Risk Mitigation: Minimize exposure to fraudulent ACH or checks. Submit Positive Pay issue files and review exceptions to make online decisions for exception item handling. Set criteria for handling ACH items to catch unauthorized transactions.
- Controls and Security: Robust controls and limits are available to allow your company to easily comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and internal or external audit recommendations. Set limits to dynamically require dual control on high risk payment transactions.
- Mobile Access and Alerts: Timely information is critical. Use any mobile device to view balances and transactions to expedite financial decisions. Gain freedom from the office by initiating and approving transactions from your mobile device. Receive real-time alerts of pending actions to quickly take action as needed on payments.