Personal Financial Planning
Do you know if you’re on track to meet your retirement goals?
Let a Great Western Bank Wealth Advisor help you develop a financial plan to successfully guide you to retirement and beyond. We’ll take the time to sit down with you and help understand what retirement means to you. We look at your financial picture and build a personalized financial plan to help you reach your retirement goals. Customized just for you, our team can use planning tools to answer those questions that keep you up at night.
- Am I saving enough?
- How much risk should I be taking in my portfolio?
- What will I spend every year during retirement?
- How can I maximize my Social Security benefits?
If you’ve built up a significant savings, it’s time to consider meeting with a Great Western Bank Wealth Advisor today to get your personal plan started. Protecting, preserving and managing your wealth is our primary focus and our Wealth Management team will be there with you every step of the way.
Information to gather includes:
- Personal investment statements
- Retirement plan statements
- Bank statements
- Real estate assessments
- Personal property inventory